The South Korean giant Samsung and crypto payment startup Pundi X’s new collaboration will enable clients to effortlessly integrate the XWallet application to their Samsung Blockchain Wallet.
In a blog entry shared on July 29, Pundi X shared that it has incorporated its crypto wallet solution into the Samsung’s blockchain system, hence pushing mainstream adoption one step further.
The post states:
“Samsung Galaxy S10 clients can move digital currencies which they have stored in the Samsung Blockchain Wallet into the XWallet, which they would then be able to use as a checking account for instant crypto transactions via Pundi X’s worldwide payment ecosystem.”
Pundi X are aiming high
Currently, the XWallet is supporting cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), KuKoin Shares (KCS), NEM (XEM), KNC, (QTUM), just as Pundi X’s local tokens NPXS and NPXSXEM.
The application allows clients to move digital forms of money stored in the Samsung Blockchain Wallet into the XWallet, which is likewise accessible with the XPOS, a blockchain point-of-sale device distributed across over 25 countries worldwide.
Samsung initially shared that its new Galaxy S10 models will have wallet capacities for cryptocurrencies back in the beginning of the year.
Later in May, news broke that Samsung’s budged-oriented cell phones will likewise include digital money and blockchain features of their own.
At the time, Samsung officials stated:
“We will bring down boundaries to new encounters by progressively growing the quantity of Galaxy models that support blockchain. We will likewise extend our administration target nations after Korea and North America.”
Last month, Pundi X announced the integration of its crypto payment system into a device developed by VeriFone. The initiative was aimed at allowing a wider network of retailers to accept payments via crypto.
- Blockchain ID System to be Launched in South Korea by 2020
- Blockchain-Healthcare Market Will Experience Huge Growth
- Carsharing is Being Looked Into For Future Blockchain Tech Implementation
- Bitcoin Blenders Are Enforcers of Decentralization - Oct 7, 2019
- UK Exchange Rates after Brexit Vote Aftermath - Sep 15, 2019
- Chinese ASIC Manufacturer Bitmain Lost $625 Million - Aug 6, 2019
- Bitcoin Officially has 85% of its Total Supply in Circulation - Aug 5, 2019
- Pundi X and Samsung Collaboration: Integration of the XWallet - Aug 2, 2019
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.