MXC – an ambitious dark horse looking for next 100x crypto
MXC Exchange, dedicate to find the next high-return cryptocurrency coin project, provide safer, smarter, and more convenient exchange services to the customers.
Nowadays people’s expectation for high-return cryptocurrency coin have become lower and lower; the real-world application took over its value potential. The reason behind is the increasing difficulty for them to emerge based on the market trend, instead of public apprehension advancement. However, from this year, the market surges along with the thriving of IEO and “resonance”. Three times, ten times, or even thirty times rising, gave people faith.
The improvements in our world always come from uncertainty and changes. Trend will push you to the future when your direction is correct.
MXC Exchange is an exchange platform focusing on cryptocurrency assets, founded by some senior practitioner in blockchain industry and specialists from Wall Street, Japan, and Europe. It offers safer, smarter, and more convenient exchange services, together with selected blockchain asset, safety insurance, dedicated to building a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange platform.
MXC Exchange provides coin to coin exchange, OTC exchange, PUSH function, contract exchange, exchange mining, financing market, and other investment and financial services.
MXC Exchange also based on the community consensus and exchange ecology, distributed MX pass as the foundation of the platform. Moreover, MXC Exchange will distribute 60% of the transaction fee to the MX holder, using the other 40% to buy back MX and destroy, until only 100 million MX remain in the market.
On May 8, 2019, the user registries in MXC Exchange reached one million. More than 200 exchange bundles available online, over 50,000 active users contributed more than 500 million RMB trading in the platform per day in recent days. Users holding MX receive the share of bonus by USDT, BTC, ETH, EOS mainstream digital assets.
Based on market observation, MXC Exchange started “Super-Node” plan, coordinate with prestigious institutes in the industry, finding the high-return projects, promoting the future development of blockchain ecology. All the high-quality institute and companies can involve in the “Super-Node” project. For now, tens of leading-edge investment team have participated in the project.
MXC Exchange earns the community’s trust and consensus by project filtering from its distinctive standpoint. The ecology system can develop by the power of the whole community. MXC Exchange also collaborates with KNOWNSEC and Plamim Security, which are top Internet security companies, to protect user’s safety.
- What Kind of Technology Do Money Transfer Companies Actually Use? - Sep 7, 2019
- Bitvavo: Making Cryptocurrency Easy For Everyone - Jul 16, 2019
- Universities Offering Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Education - Jul 1, 2019
- TiedCo Announces the Launch of Tiedcoin – the Worlds First Japanese Stablecoin - Jun 19, 2019
- A Break Down of Ripple, Potential Price Reduction - Jun 19, 2019
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.
You have Successfully Subscribed!