Ethereum Mining Hardware
Most important indicators
Cloud Minining Reviews
Best Ethereum Mining: Ranking by Days to ROI
Top Mining GPUs
Calculating the RoI (Return of Investment)
When is ethereum mining profitable?
- Hash Rate in seconds- this is basicly the mining power of the GPU/CPU unit. For example 24.5MHs (Mega Hashes
- kw/h usage – kilowatt hour: how much electricity you use per hour. For example 10 kw/h
- Price – the price of the units is ofcourse the most important variable, because we try to solve the profitability equation on basis of it.
Further important variables, which you need to consider before investing are:
- Mining Difficulty – Is equivalent to the question, how hard it is no find a ethereum block.
- Exchange Rate (Value) – Obviously the exchange rate is important, because this determines how much the found block of ethereum is worth.
Normally, with increasing Value, more people are going to be interested in mining, so the difficulty will increase, which also means, that you will mine less in the same period of time.
What is the difference between KHs MHs and GHs in mining
Here is how you can convert the hashing power:
1 kH/s is 1,000 hashes per second.
1 MH/s is 1,000,000 hashes per second.
1 GH/s is 1,000,000,000 hashes per second.
1 TH/s is 1,000,000,000,000 hashes per second.
1 PH/s is 1,000,000,000,000,000 hashes per second.