LiveTree ADEPT ICO
LiveTree is an established, revenue positive, socially responsible crowdfunding company based in London, UK. Over the last two years, has captured 5% of the UK crowdfunding market (in the film and content category) and forged partnerships with several leading names in entertainment, including the British Film Institute Future Film, the Screen Arts Institute, Kent Film Office, Film London and 20 organizations. LiveTree has compiled a contact directory of 14,000 companies and thousands of individuals who work across film, TV and content creation.
ICO Status: Finished
There are geninue innovations in three key areas of LiveTree proposition:
1) ADEPT: Project Creation - The platform is market-driven and the ecosystem is the key to generating a network effect. The platform provides a "branch" commission (paid in Seed) to bloggers, charities and companies that promote the project - Costly and complex contracts (between actors, directors, suppliers and fans) are replaced with Smart contracts - Transparency is given to the project creator and the wider ecosystem through a peer-driven scoring system. This lets the public decide what gets made. In addition, the use of smart contracts provides transparency to talent, investors, fans and project promoters as they can see what they will receive and are guaranteed payment flows
2) ADEPT: Project Funding - Project creators can secure financing from backers in exchange for the sale of their intellectual property (IP). They can even pledge a share of their content’s future value. This is in addition to, or in combination with, rewards-based crowdfunding — signed DVDs, red-carpet invitations, your name in the credits, etc. - A new funding model will be introduced called "Milestone-reached", in addition to the crowdfunding industry's "all-or-nothing" and "keep-what-you-raise" models - Crowdfunding and smart contract fees are set at 2.5%, compared with the industry norm of 5%-20%. All fees are paid in Seed
3) ADEPT: Blossom Distribution - A pre-pay-to-view model, which enables fans to pre-pay for the content they would like to see made. - Decentralized VOD: subscription VOD (SVOD: think Netflix), transactional (TVOD: think pay-per-view), advertising (AVOD: think YouTube) and pre-pay-per-view (PPVOD: a completely new model available only on ADEPT, under which fans pre-pay for the content they want to see made). All VOD revenues are paid in Seed - Blossom digital rights management (DRM): Blossom DRM will be the standard for video content. Built on open-source frameworks and blockchain technology, it addresses the licensing issues around sharing content. At the same time it provides auditability and ensures that all parties are paid correctly
Get more information
1ETH= 1,000 SED
|ICO token Distribution:
67% toward LiveTree incubators and 33% to Adept Development
Maximum Cap: 256,250,000 SED
Buyers use the token to fund projects or charity. When the project return profit the funding party gets repaid in SED.
|Our main competitors are traditional content creators and distributors, which have changed little over the past few years.|
Initial Coin Offering
|ICO Pre-Sale: |
1st Dec. - 15th. Dec. 2017
31st of January 2018
1st of April 2018
ICO Tradable on Exchanges since:
still not tradable
|Platform: Ethereum (ERC20 Token)|
Team behind LiveTree ADEPT
Ashley is responsible for the overall vision, culture and delivery of LiveTree. He guides the strategic objectives, architecture and expansion of LiveTree into the market. He has worked for Credit Suisse, RBS and UBS in the areas of artificial intelligence for regulatory compliance through trade surveillance. Having acquired an acute understanding of the weaknesses in the current global economy first hand, Ashley launched LiveTree as an alternative sustainable model for economic development. Ashley studied computer science in Seattle before starting his career at Microsoft. He then went on to work with the founder and inventor of Winamp. Upon his return to Europe, Ashley became the CTO of an online charitable lottery gaming company. Having started programming from an early age, he has a strong technical background and passion for blockchain innovation.
Cheryl is responsible for industry collaboration. She started her career in film, TV and content media in the early 1990s. She then moved on to Emap, where she worked on UK TV-industry bible Broadcast and its sister international title TV World, managing clients in both the domestic and international marketplace. Over the years, Cheryl has developed a deep understanding of the industry and has established several key partnerships throughout entertainment.
Lennard Van Otterloo
Lennard is responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies across product development, customer service and the wider community. Prior to joining LiveTree, Lennard was Corporate PR consultant for Publicis’ communication agency MSL Group and has been instrumental to the development and implementation of brand and marketing strategies for a range of corporates and startups. He studied Political Science at the University of Amsterdam and Marketing and Communications at SRM.
Stuart is responsible for LiveTree’s financial strategy, financial forecasting, and token economics. With a strong background in finance, he began his career as a commodities analyst. More recently, he worked at the Intercontinental Exchange before moving into financial management. He has a BCom in Economics and Mathematics, and a postgraduate degree in Economics.
Dr. Jamie Ward
Jamie is responsible for the overall technology strategy and roadmap of LiveTree ADEPT. He has worked with LiveTree for a number of years. He has a PhD in computer science from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zurich. He has been interested in blockchain technology for some years, and as an engineer back in 2001, worked on developing hardware for elliptic curve cryptography. He maintains a research position at University College London (UCL) in the area of applied artificial intelligence for social interaction.
Visit secure.livetree.com for more info.
Social stats of LiveTree ADEPT
- How TripAdvisor Destroyed Trust in the User Review - Dec 11, 2018
- Diamond Commodity Exchange CEDEX is Now Listed On Coinbene - Nov 28, 2018
- GALLACTIC ICO: The Next Generation Blockchain - Nov 19, 2018
- Giveaway: 10x UCIM Conference 2018, Singapore Tickets - Nov 15, 2018
- Unikrn has just gotten its crypto betting regulation - Nov 13, 2018
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Categories:Initial Coin Offering