The first round of financing raised 1200 ETH, let us see what they team behind ROOTS will do with this capital.
ICO Status: Finished
Economists and social scientists interested in cryptocurrencies are most fascinated by the ability to design an economic asset that restructures the material interests of groups engaged in political economic conflict. RootProject's cryptocurrency, ROOTS, has been constructed so that its value is expected to appreciate over time and the interests of investors are aligned with the very poor.
Get more information
RootProject is non-profit, so they do not compete, they plan to work with other non-profits. Think Humaniq, Impak, Bancor
0.000066666 for pre-ICO right now, will be 0.0001 during main ICO
|ICO token Distribution: September, transferable to exchanges|
10b. 2b sold during ICO
1. Laborless Crowdfunding
2. A Powerful New Cryptocurrency
3. 'Pension' Fund
Initial Coin Offering
|Pre-ICO Launch: |
10th July 2017
28th July 2017
ICO Tradable on Exchanges since:
still not tradable
Team behind RootProject
Dr. Nicholas Adams Judge
A political economist, Nick received his PhD from the Department of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2013
Dr. Ashley Hooper
A Senior Economist at Keystone Strategy, Ashley received her PhD from the Department of Economics at the University of California-San Diego.
Chris is a cofounder of Prepd and a Y Combinator alum. Prepd has enjoyed over $5 million is sales in its first 1.5 years.
Social stats off the RootProject
- AgentMile Announces its ICO - Jun 27, 2018
- Problems the CRE Industry Can Address by using Blockchain Technology [Part 2] - Jun 10, 2018
- Problems the CRE Industry Can Address by using Blockchain Technology [Part 1] - May 30, 2018
- Introduction to AgentMile, a Decentralized CRE Leasing Platform Powered by AI - May 22, 2018
- Giveaway: 1x CB Blockchain Conference Ticket - Mar 17, 2018
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.