FLOGmall ICO

An individual and transparent approach to the goods and services purchase at attractive prices is possible only in the absence of the retailers and wholesale distributors intermediation. Customers should decide by themselves what goods and services they want to order. The main goal of the FLOGmall platform is to provide customers with the opportunity to choose what they need, rather than what it is profitable for retail chains to sell.

FLOGmall
ICO Status: Finished
20.07.2018


https://flogmall.com
ICO: FLOGmall – the Initial Coin Offering
4.5 (90%) 2 votes


Concept:

Ellers working with FLOGmall will not need expensive marketing. FLOGmall allows to create easily your own marketing programs to encourage customers directly. Thanks to the new LiveStore format, the seller has the opportunity to present the product in a more qualitative way, to increase the trust index to his own business, to win a loyal audience and, as a result, to increase sales.


Whitepaper:
Get more information
Venture

Raised Capital:
$23,212,696


Venture Round:
Round 2 Venture Round

Price:
1 MLC = 0.000333 ETH
ICO token Distribution:

Team 8%, Bounty 5%, PR 8%, Fund 5%
Mining

FLOGmall ICO
Supply:

Total supply (Token amount: 250,000,000
Soft cap: 2,500,000
The amount of Mallcoin on sale: 35,000,000
Usage:

Mallcoin - cryptocurrency, which can be paid in the FLOGmall platform. This token will be used as the payment unit for all transactions in the FLOGmall system and as a basis for interacting with other digital services. Professional sellers will account for 15% of the total number of FLOGmall users, private sellers - about 35%, the remaining 50% - customers. Based on the ratio of the number of users to the number of transactions, the number of forecasted transactions for the number of users of FLOGmall is shown - at least 17% of the total number of users in the reporting period. From this number of transactions, a safe transaction will be used in 30% of cases. The average purchase amount for each operation was equal to 39 dollars.
Competitors

ICO-Competitors
For Customers: Exchange of cryptocurrency for First Marketed Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Services FMCG - a variety of electronics, household appliances, clothing and everything that every person needs every day. We used to buy these goods in regular online stores and retail chains.Among services it is planned to launch such areas as real estate (rent, sale), digital-marketing, financial services and so on. For Professional sellers and retailers: Access to customers from all over the world FLOGmall erases international borders. Our site is not limited to the local audience of a particular country or city. We combine the holders of cryptoassets around the world. The seller, depending on the features of logistics (when selling goods) or the service provided, independently chooses the geography of work and the language of communication with customers. FLOGmall literally makes it possible to declare your business to the whole world!
Initial Coin Offering

Initial Coin Offering FLOGmall
Pre-ICO Launch:
22nd of February 2018

Pre-ICO Finish:
22nd of March 2018


ICO Launch:
26th of April 2018

ICO Finish:
20th of July 2018

ICO Tradable on Exchanges since:
still not tradable

Platform: Ethereum (ERC20 Token)
Offices/Locations

Offices and Locations of the FLOGmall
Russia

Team behind FLOGmall


Aleksey Khayrutdinov

 

Aleksey Khayrutdinov

Founder and CEO

The entrepreneur, the founder of the FLOGmall project, the Topzakazz online store and the fulfillment-service Topzakazz.biz. Co-owner of Cargo in China with delivery to the CIS. Speaker of conferences on commodity business in Russia.

Alexey Belov

 

Alexey Belov

Co-Founder and CFO

Entrepreneur, crypto-enthusiast, investor, business angel, co-owner of construction and manufacturing companies.

Maksim Teleshev

 

Maksim Teleshev

Co-Founder and PR

Entrepreneur, crypto-enthusiast, co-founder of the project. Co-owner of insurance agencies and companies for the wholesale supply of accessories for clothing and footwear from the largest Asian associations.


Alexander Zalogin

 

Alexander Zalogin

Co-Founder and CMO

Entrepreneur, producer of online projects, eLearning entrepreneur, author of 7 books on Internet sales, Internet marketer, co-founder of the Topzakazz online store and the fulfillment-service Topzakazz.biz.


Background-FLOGmall

Visit flogmall.com for more info.

 

Social stats of FLOGmall


Share This
Inline
Inline