CREDITS is a platform with completely new technical network capabilities, speed, cost of transactions and total number of operations per second which offers a solution to low speeds and high transaction costs. It expands the potential blockchain technology has for the financial industry and the Internet of Things.
ICO Status: Finished
CREDITS platform offers a new and unique technical implementation of blockchain technology with autonomous smart contracts, data protocol and its own internal cryptocurrency.
We strive to achieve unique technical parameters of the network – more than 1,000,000 transactions per second. The average processing time of each transaction starts from 0.01 second with a very low cost of each transaction (as low as 0.0001%).
CREDITS team has developed the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and have confirmed the technical feasibility of implementation by industry experts.
Get more information
1 ETH = 5000 CS
|ICO token Distribution:
50% Project development, 10% support users, 10% sales department of new users, 15% marketing, PR, 10% fund of development other project in platform, 5% others
1,000,000,000 CS total
600,000,000 CS for ICO
Any use of the platform other than data reading is paid. Users shall pay a certain price in the internal currency (CREDITS). Only with it can you create, execute a smart contract and save the information in the blockchain or perform an operation with the CREDITS currency. Also, the CREDITS cryptocurrency can be used as a standalone currency unit outside the platform.
EXAMPLES OF USE
1. Payment for the smart contract creation
2. Performing operations on smart contracts
3. Adding information on the operation to blockchain
4. Payment for the transfer of CREDITS cryptocurrency between the platform participants
5. Purchase of information from third-party sources for services within the system (the use of oracles)
6. For operations on the exchange of different currencies within the system
7. Fee for the transfer of tokens created on the CREDITS platform
|EOS has different block type, type of consensus and lower transaction speed.
CREDITS is an open platform with self-executing smart contracts. Ripple is a closed service with lower speed, network transaction volume and without smart contracts.
Initial Coin Offering
|ICO Launch: |
15th of February 2018
28th of February 2018
ICO Tradable on Exchanges since:
still not tradable
|Platform: Ethereum (ERC20 Token)|
|Singapore and Europe|
Team behind CREDITS
CEO & Founder
12 years in business, including IT fintech projects, bank and credit e-services, affiliate marketing company for banks and PDL companies. Two years experience with blockchain business. Working with CREDITS platform since 2016.
CTO & Co-Founder
Engineer (software development). More than 10 ten years software development experience, more than 3 three years experience with blockchain technologies, including SRI Infotech (Poland); solutions engineer based on blockchain technology in Russia. Working on the CREDITS platform since 2016.
Visit credits.com for more info.
Social stats of CREDITS
- How TripAdvisor Destroyed Trust in the User Review - Dec 11, 2018
- Diamond Commodity Exchange CEDEX is Now Listed On Coinbene - Nov 28, 2018
- GALLACTIC ICO: The Next Generation Blockchain - Nov 19, 2018
- Giveaway: 10x UCIM Conference 2018, Singapore Tickets - Nov 15, 2018
- Unikrn has just gotten its crypto betting regulation - Nov 13, 2018
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Categories:Initial Coin Offering