This is our first test on Cashila. Cashila is a payment processor which enables secure, fast and low-cost money transfers. With them, you are able to securely convert Bitcoins into euros and euros into Bitcoins. They refer themselves as the bridge between
Bitcoin and Euro.
Advantages at Cashila
There are some advantages by using cashila for your payment processing platform:
- Receive payments at your Bank-Account in Euro or Bitcoin.
- Keep Funds in the Euro Wallet.
- Pay your everyday bills.
- Transfer euros to any bank account.
- Buy bitcoin fast.
- Try to provide the best BTC/EUR price possible.
Referral Program: Cashila
What is also awesome, is that they offer a referral program. For every friend that creates a Cashila account over your invitation: you and they will be rewarded with zero fees on the next 500 EUR you transfer.
Step-by-Step Guide: Doing a Transaction on Cashila
Today, on the 13th of July 2016, we successfully made a transaction over Cashila! Here is the step-by-step process in pictures:
Selecting the Payment way at Cashila
First, you need to choose if you want to make a transfer to a Bank Account or to a Bitcoin Wallet. For our test, we choose Bank Account.
And type in the amount you want to transfer over Cashila. In our case, it was 0.421 BTC.
Recipients Informations for the Cashila Transfer
The last information that Cashila needs is the info about the recipient. International Bank Account Number (IBAN), Name and Address. Type the “destination” of the money and click ‘Next’.
Review Payment Infos – Cashila
In this final step, you just need to review the payment information and send the requested amount to their Bitcoin Wallet.
And this is it. You are finished! It took us less than 5 minutes to transfer our Bitcoin to a bank account. A fee of 1% was charged, which is not much, but still more than for example Selling Bitcoin on Bitwala (0.5% Fee). Still, we grade the Cashila service offering as GREAT!
Here the link to their page.
- AgentMile Announces its ICO - Jun 27, 2018
- Problems the CRE Industry Can Address by using Blockchain Technology [Part 2] - Jun 10, 2018
- Problems the CRE Industry Can Address by using Blockchain Technology [Part 1] - May 30, 2018
- Introduction to AgentMile, a Decentralized CRE Leasing Platform Powered by AI - May 22, 2018
- Giveaway: 1x CB Blockchain Conference Ticket - Mar 17, 2018
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.
You have Successfully Subscribed!