Crypto services and financial provider Bitcoin Suisse state they conducted a Bitcoin (BTC) transaction at the highest altitute in a promo stunt that occurred on the 13th of July.
NEW ALL-TIME HIGH!— Bitcoin Suisse (@BitcoinSuisseAG) July 19, 2019
On July 13th, Bitcoin Suisse conducted the highest bitcoin trade ever recorded on the summit of Breithorn, Switzerland, 4164m above sea level. #Pioneering #AllTimeHigh #BitcoinSuissehttps://t.co/tg6nOCRpmg
A YouTube video showcasing the accomplishment was distributed on the 19th of July.
According to Bitcoin Suisse, the trade conducted by the staff occurred on the summit of Breithorn mountain in the Pennine Alps. The summit is located on the border between Italy and Switzerland.
Bitcoin Suisse wanted something extreme
Interestingly enough, nearly 70 people allegedly partook in this promo stunt that occured 4164 meters (almost 2.59 miles) above sea level.
In like manner, cryptographic money startup Luffe’s Twitter record remarked on the trick, complimenting the trade’s drive yet in addition conceding that it might be “a smidgen ‘over the top.'”
Last year, similar event was held, but the results were definitely not what would be considered as a success. The promotional event was organized by ASKfm which had sponsored crypto enthusiasts to climb Mount Everest.
The group was supposed to place a ledger wallet with 500 000 ASFKfm tokens at the peak. The climb was successful however, during the descent one of the expedition members died during the descent.
Last month, Bitcoin Suisse issued their application for banking and securities dealer services from the Swiss finance regulator.
You can also check out:
- Silk Road: The Story of Billions of Dollars, Bitcoin and Idealistic Downfall
- Mainstream Use of Libra: Anti-Crypto Politicians and Their Stubbornness
- Bitcoin is the Perfect Digital Currency to Survive a Nuclear Apocalypse
- Kraken Bug Allowed the Purchase of Bitcoin Below Market Price - Sep 17, 2019
- Real Estate Tokenization Partnership Between Harbor and iCap Equity - Sep 17, 2019
- First Crypto ATM Now Finally Operational in Venezuela - Sep 16, 2019
- Inner Mongolia Regulators Demand That China Bans Mining Farms - Sep 16, 2019
- Rookie Traders and Why Bitcoin Trading has a 95% Failure Rate - Sep 13, 2019
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.
You have Successfully Subscribed!