A recent research showcased that 83% of American financial specialists would consider a new investment in Bitcoin, as digital currencies pick up footing among mainstream investors.
As indicated by the 2019 Investor Study distributed by Grayscale Investments earlier this month, the socioeconomics, demeanors and convictions of crypto investors are almost the same as those of the “traditional” financial investor.
While American financial specialists are definitely more experienced and risk-taking than the traditional investor, their political leanings, salaries and work spheres mimic the profiles of a broader pool of surveyed investors.
American financial specialists of all ages invest into crypto
In addition, the view that millenials are investing into crypto more promptly than past generations is slightly exaggerated. Grayscale reveals that the normal Bitcoin investor is 42 — versus 45 for traditional investors.
While 36% of speculators would consider an investment in crypto, the majority 83% of the 1,100 surveyed investors disclosed their strong motivations to invest in crypto.
Moreover, 79% of respondents said they were bullish on Bitcoin’s development potential.
Given that bitcoin is considered as digital gold, Grayscale additionally examined the overlap between the two resources.
Surprisingly, crypto investors’ hunger for for physical gold was especially higher than for the traditional investor.
For instance, 69% of BTC investors consider gold to be a wise venture (versus 55% of all investors), with 65% saying they “certainly” or “presumably” would put resources into gold (versus 51% of the general pool).
The report additionally analyzes investors’ reluctance to invest into crypto.
75% of all investors and 68% of bitcoin-interested ones, stated that crypto-related crimes were their biggest worry.
Additionally, it seems that 53% of the crypto-interested investors have expressed their worries about the digital asset’s questionable level of regulation.
You can also check out:
- Apple Credit Card Will be the Beginning of the End for Banks
- Malware Campaign on YouTube: Free Bitcoin Videos are Qulab Trojans
- Facebook Stablecoin Already Has Over 100 Fake Domains Registered
- Argentina’s Economy Is Placed in a Unique Situation - Nov 21, 2019
- Crypto Whales Are Getting Bigger: Bigger Cashouts on the Horizon - Nov 20, 2019
- Phineas Fisher: $100K Bounty in Crypto for Incriminating Corporations - Nov 19, 2019
- Global Debt Blowing Up With $12 Trillion for 1 Year - Nov 18, 2019
- Facebook Pay is Official: Libra’s Regulatory Struggles Are Irrelevant - Nov 13, 2019
Know more than others on any Blockchain Party!
Join more than 5000 others to receive the breaking news and weekly summaries! No ICO spam, we promise.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Tags:2019 investor researchamerican financial specialistsamerican investorscrypto-related investments